外贸英语-步入商界19-交付谈判(文档1)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

DON BRADLEY: I' d like you to look at those figures:
堂.布拉德利:我想请大家看一下这些数字:

As you can see, the maximum retail price for the Mark 2 must be 60.
正如大家所看到的,马克二世的最高价格必须是60。

That means, that to keep our margins, our production costs must be no more than 14 per unit.
这就是说,为了保持我们的利润,我们的生产成本每件一定不能超过14。

DEREK JONES: I' d rather have a retail price of 75.
德里克.琼斯:我宁愿零售价是75。

I don' t believe that the Mark 2 can be produced for less than 18 per unit.
我认为马克二世的单个生产成本不会低于18。

DON BRADLEY: That retail price is not a realistic option, Derek.
堂.布拉德利:这样的零售价是不实际的,德里克。

We' ve done the research.
我们做过了调查。

DEREK JONES: But it' s not just a toy. This is a genuine breakthrough.
德里克.琼斯:但这不只是个玩具。这是一项真正的突破。

DON: Derek...
堂:德里克……

DEREK JONES: Let me finish--this is a genuine breakthrough and the market will be prepared to pay a premium price for something that is so advanced.
德里克.琼斯:让我说完--这是个真正的突破,市场对某种如此先进的东西会有所准备的,他们会愿意出高价。

DON BRADLEY: Derek, let me...
堂.布拉德利:德里克, 让我……

DEREK JONES: Just a minute.
德里克.琼斯:等一下。

There is nothing like this on the market, we have to take a chance with it.
市场上没有老的产品,我们得冒冒险。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I don' d like arguing with you, but I have to agree with Don.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我不想跟你争论,但我不同意你的看法。

I' m sorry, we can' t take the risk.
对不起,我们不能冒这个险。

I say we retail at 60 and produce at 14.
我的看法是零售价60,生产成本14。

DEREK JONES: No manufacturer will be able to produce the Mark 2 for 14 per unit and maintain the quality.
德里克.琼斯:没有哪家制造商能以单个成本14来生产马克二世而又能保证质量。

CLIVE HARRIS: I would rather not decide anything now.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我不想现在就下决定。

DEREK JONES: I would like to show it to Hazelford Systems.
德里克.琼斯:我想让Hazelford系统公司的人看一下。

They might be able to produce it for 15 or 16.
他们或许能以15或16的单价生产。

KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, could you do something about this fax machine?
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,你能解决一下这台传真机的问题吗?

Phone the company, cancel the rental agreement and get the best deal you can from another firm.
给传真机公司打电话,取消租赁协议,跟另外一家公司合作,尽力获得最好的条件。

I' m sick of this.
我烦透这个了。

JENNY ROSS: Hello. This is Jenny Ross of Bibury Systems.
詹妮.罗斯:你好。我是Bibury系统公司的詹妮.罗斯 。

We hired a fax machine from you and I would like to cancel our rental agreement.
我们在你公司租了液体台传真机,我现在要取消租赁协议。

No, I' m sorry.
不,对不起。

I would rather just cancel the agreement ...
我只想取消协议……

No, we did ask you to send someone yesterday and it still isn' t working properly.
不,我们昨天确实要求你们派人来维修,但还是不能正常工作。

I' m sorry, but I have to say no.
对不起,我不得不说“不”。

Yes, if you could send someone to collect it tomorrow morning, please.
是的,请你明天上午派人来回收传真机。

DANNY MCNEIL: Now let' s turn to the Big Boss.
丹尼.麦克内尔:现在我们谈“大老板”的事情。

What is the soonest you can deliver?
你们最快什么时候可以交货?

EDWARD GREEN: You can have the first five thousand units before the end of the month.
爱德华.格林:本月底前你可以得到首批5000件。

DANNY MCNEIL: I want ten thousand by the end of the month.
丹尼.麦克内尔:月底前我想要1万件。

EDWARD GREEN: Well, Mr. Mcneil, that will be difficult,
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,这太难了,

but as you have been so understanding over the question of price, I think we can arrange that.
不过鉴于你在价格问题上对我们的理解支持,我认为我们可以安排的。

DANNY MCNEIL: What about the balance of the order?
丹尼.麦克内尔:所订购货物之其余部分呢?

EDWARD GREEN: We can deliver that in three consignments over the following three months.
爱德华.格林:我们将在随后的三个月里分三批交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: I' d rather have everything delivered by the end of May.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我宁愿在5月底前你们交清所有货物。

EDWARD GREEN: I can' t promise to do that, but I shall do my best.
爱德华.格林:我不能保证做到,不过我会尽力。

MS WONG: First of all, let me welcome all the representatives of Bibury Systems.
黄女士:先,让我欢迎所有Bibury系统公司的代表。

I' d like to say that we at Hazelford Systems are delighted that you are considering us as a future supplier.
我想说,Hazelford系统公司很高兴,你们考虑我们作为今后的供应汤。

Perhaps I could begin by checking that everyone has a copy of the agenda?
或许我该问一下各位是不是都有一份会议议程?

And I' d like to add one extra item, if I may ?could we discuss the question of exchange procedures after item four,
如果可以……,我想增加一条 ,我们能不能在第四项后讨论交易流程的问题,

which looks at general payment conditions?
涉及大概的付款条件?

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页