外贸英语-步入商界18-价格谈判(文档1)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

DANNY MCNEIL: Before we begin, are you sure that you are in a position to conduct this negotiation?
丹尼.麦克内尔:在开始前,我想问一下你确定你可以进行这次谈判吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I have the authority to negotiate with you.
爱德华.格林:是的,我有跟你谈判的授权。

DANNY MCNEIL: Right. Let' s get down to business.
丹尼.麦克内尔:好。那我们就办正事吧。

EDWARD GREEN: Which of our product lines are you particularly interested in Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,你对我们的那些生产线特别感兴趣?

DANNY MCNEIL: I could be interested in these ones that I have outlined here.
丹尼.麦克内尔:物品对这些划线的感兴趣。

But I want to hear what you say about discounts.
但我要听听你给什么样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: Let' s talk specifically about Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:那我们就具体用“大老板”来谈吧。

DANNY MCNEIL: Let' s be clear about one thing.
丹尼.麦克内尔:我们先要明确一件事情。

I hope you realize that we must have a much larger discount than what' s on the table now.
我希望你认识到我们要的优惠比现在摆在桌面的要大的多。

EDWARD GREEN: I think the discount problem can be resolved but you need to be more precise about numbers.
爱德华.格林:我认为优惠的问题是可以解决的,但你得大具体的购货量明确一下。

DANNY MCNEIL: Fair enough.
丹尼.麦克内尔:很公平。

What kind of discount are you offering on ten thousand units?
你们给1万件的优惠是多少?

EDWARD GREEN: On ten thousand units, Mr. Mcneil, I can offer a discount of thirty percent.
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先,1万件的话,我能给的优惠是30%。

But I can' t offer more
但不能再多了……

DANNY MCNEIL: 30 per cent!
丹尼.麦克内尔:30 %!

EDWARD GREEN: Just let me finish, 30 percent, but with a guarantee of delivery within two months.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完,优惠是30%,但我们保证两个月内交货。

DANNY MCNEIL: Delivery must be within two months or I' m not interested.
丹尼.麦克内尔:交货必须是两个月内,或者我也没兴趣了。

I' m offering you the chance to make a very large sale and you are turning it down because we' re...
我在向你提供大批量销售的机会,你却拒绝了,因为我们……

EDWARD GREEN: Can I just come in here Mr. McNeil?
爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,我能插两句吗?

I haven' t turned anything down.
我没有拒绝任何事。

I haven' t said "no".
我并没有说“不”。

I am just saying that on ten thousand units our discount terms are thirty percent.
我只是说,对于1万件我们给的优惠是30%。

DANNY MCNEIL: But...
丹尼.麦克内尔:但是……

EDWARD GREEN: Please let me finish.
爱德华.格林:请让我说完。

Now if you commit to buy twenty thousand units then I could consider a larger discount.
如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以考虑更大的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: How much larger?
丹尼.麦克内尔:大多少?

EDWARD GREEN: If you commit to twenty thousand units then I can offer a thirty-five percent discount.
爱德华.格林:如果你承诺购买2万件,那么我可以给你 35%的优惠。

DANNY MCNEIL: Thirty, thirty five percent.
丹尼.麦克内尔:30%,35%。

I' m getting tired of this.
我不吃这一套。

You are playing games.
你们在玩把戏。

I am looking for a large discount, and I hope that you' re going to offer me one.
我要的是大优惠,并且我希望你能给我这样的优惠。

EDWARD GREEN: If you want a big discount then you must make the order a big one.
爱德华.格林:如果你想要大的优惠,那么你的定单也要大。

Let' s talk about unit price rather than discount.
我们还是不谈优惠,谈单价吧。
Our standard unit price to the wholesaler is 23.5.
我们给批发商的标准单价是23.5。

DANNY MCNEIL: And I' m not interested in 23.5.
丹尼.麦克内尔:但我对23.5元没什么兴趣。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know that Mr. McNeil.
爱德华.格林:是的,麦克内尔先生,我知道。

If you buy 40,000 units, then I can offer a unit price of 19.5.
如果你买4万件,那么我可以给你19.5元的单价。

What will your mark-up be on the Boss, 3, 3.5, 4?
你在“大老板”上的毛利是多少, 3, 3.5, 4?

DANNY MCNEIL: About that.
丹尼.麦克内尔:大约这个数吧。

EDWARD GREEN: With those figures you' re going to be very competitive.
爱德华.格林:以我们给出的单价,你将会很有竞争力。

DANNY MCNEIL: 19.5 unit price?
丹尼.麦克内尔:单价19.5?

EDWARD GREEN: If you buy 40,000 units; that represents a discount of...
爱德华.格林:如果你买4万件的话,这样优惠就是……

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页