外贸英语-步入商界11-分析竞争对手(文档1)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

DEREK JONES: The technology is the same as ours.
德里克.琼斯:技术和我们的一样。

I have never seen two products which are so similar.
我从没见过两个如此相象的产品。

In concept and design there are no basic differences.
在理念和设计上没有根本的不同。

None. However I have examined the components and the xr590...
没有。但是,我检验过部件和xr590……

KATE MCKENNA: What is the xr590?
凯特.麦凯纳:xr590是什么?

DEREK JONES: The xr590 is the power source which drives dealer dan.
德里克.琼斯:xr590是驱动“商人丹”的能量源。

I think it has a few weaknesses.
我认为它有几个弱点。

It' s not as good.
还不是很完善。

In my opinion it' s not reliable enough for children.
我看对儿童来讲还不足够可靠。

don bradley: Exactly how unreliable is it?
堂.布拉德利:具体讲,怎么个不可靠法?

DEREK JONES:Ican' t say exactly.
德里克.琼斯:我说不出来。

I haven' t completed the tests yet.
我还没完成测试。

It' s too early to say.
现在说为时太早。

KATE MCKENNA: Will it affect their sales?
凯特.麦凯纳:这会影响他们的销售吗?

don bradley: Derek?
堂.布拉德利:德里克?

DEREK JONES: Not much in the first six months, i suppose.
德里克.琼斯:我想最初的6个月不会有太大的影响。

KATE MCKENNA: It' s the first six months that are important.
凯特.麦凯纳:最初的6个月才是重要的。

don bradley: Edward, what do you think of their packaging?
堂.布拉德利:爱德华, 你认为他们的包装怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN: Well, plenty of bright colours.
爱德华.格林:色彩很鲜艳。

It' ll have a lot of impact at point of sale.
在现场销售时会有很强的冲击效果。

GERALDINE: I' m afraid they are all meeting at the moment.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕他们现在都在开会。

No, I' m sorry, I don' t know what time it will finish.
不, 对不起,我不知道会议什么时候结束。

I' ll put you through to mr. harris' s secretary, and she can make an appointment for you.
我给你转到哈里斯先生的秘书,她可以为你安排约会。

Please hold the line.
请不要挂机。

CLIVE HARRIS: Nice to see you again, peter.
克莱夫.哈里斯:很高兴再见到你,皮特。

It' s been a long time.
好久不见了。

PETER DAY: How are things at bibury systems?
皮特.戴:bibury系统公司运转的怎样?

CLIVE HARRIS: Very interesting at the moment.
克莱夫.哈里斯:正处在非常有趣的时期。

PETER DAY: I' ve just heard you' re going into partnership with a rather good japanese company.
皮特.戴:我听说你们要和日本的一家不错的公司合伙。

CLIVE HARRIS: That' s not exactly true...peter, are you still doing consultancy work?
克莱夫.哈里斯:也不全是这样……皮特,你还在做顾问业务吗?

PETER DAY: yes. I haven' t retired yet!
皮特.戴:是啊。我还没退休啊!

CLIVE HARRIS: Look, can i give you a lift back?
克莱夫.哈里斯:那 ,我开车送你回去,好吗?

We haven' t had a chance to chat for a long time.
我们好久没机会一起谈谈了。

DON BRADLEY: What have you found out about their marketing strategy?
堂.布拉德利:你对他们的营销策略有什么发现吗?

KATE MCKENNA: They have already scheduled a television advertising campaign.
凯特.麦凯纳:他们已经安排了一场电视广告推广。

DON BRADLEY: Who with?
堂.布拉德利:和谁一起?

KATE MCKENNA: e.g.n.c.

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页