外贸英语-步入商界10-重订计划和安排(文档2)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
我想他在和客户开会。

GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

There' s a problem.
出现了问题。

JENNY ROSS: What?
詹妮.罗斯:什么问题?

GERALDINE: I don' t know. Something about Dealer Dan.
杰拉尔丁:我不知道。是有关“商人丹”的。

DEREK JONES: Everything in Big Boss is new.
德里克.琼斯:“大老板”的一切都是新的。

The idea is new.
想法是新的。

The technology is new.
技术是新的。

DON BRADLEY: Maybe Dealer Dan is a coincidence.
堂.布拉德利:或许“商人丹”是个巧合。

Is that possible?
这有可能吗?

DEREK JONES: It' s possible.
德里克.琼斯:有可能。

Of course it' s possible, but it is very unlikely.
当然是有可能的,但却不大像。

CLIVE HARRIS: How many people knew about The Boss?
克莱夫.哈里斯:多少人知道关于“大老板”的事?

DEREK JONES: Well, hundreds of people.
德里克.琼斯:上百人吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: No, I' m sorry, that' s not what I mean.
克莱夫.哈里斯:不, 对不起,我不是这个意思。

I' m talking about the technology.
我是在说技术。

How many knew about that?
有多少人知道?

DEREK JONES: Well, only the people in my team.
德里克.琼斯:嗯,只有我的团队知道。

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to find out more about Dealer Dan.
堂.布拉德利:我认为我们要了解更多关于 “商人丹”的情况。

CLIVE HARRIS: I' ll make a few calls.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我打几个电话。

Don, you set up a meeting with the marketing team and look at our options.
堂,你和市场营销部的人开个会,看有没有其他选择。

I' ll get back to you as soon as I hear anything.
我打完电话就找你。

Derek, I want you to get hold of Dealer Dan.
德里克,我要你了解“商人丹”的情况。

JENNY ROSS: I' m calling about the meeting scheduled for this afternoon.
詹妮.罗斯:我打电话是有关今天下午安排的会议事宜。

I' m terribly sorry but Don won' t be able to make it.
非常抱歉,堂来不了了。

Is there any chance that we could re-arrange it for the same time next week?
有没有可能重新安排在下周相同的时间?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I' m really sorry, but it' s absolutely impossible for me this afternoon.
爱德华.格林:是的,非常抱歉, 但今天下午我绝对不行。

I' ll have to work late tonight.
我今晚还要工作到很晚。

Something has come up.
出了点事情。

JENNY ROSS: Is there any way that Mrs. Clark could bring forward her meeting with Don by an hour?
詹妮.罗斯:克拉克夫人有没有办法把会议提前一小时?

I' m trying to re-schedule all of Don' s appointments for tomorrow.
我在想办法重新安排堂明天所有的约会。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you have his diary in front of you?
爱德华.格林:啊,他的日记本在你面前吗?

Good. Could we move the meeting from two o' clock on Thursday to sometime on Friday morning?
太好了。我们可以把会议由周四两点移到周五上午的某个时间吗?

JENNY ROSS: Alright, if you can' t make any time in the next week,
詹妮.罗斯:好吧,如果你下周找不到时间的话,

could we set up a four-way telephone conference?
那我们可不可以安排四方电话会议?

GERALDINE: Clive, it' s Mr. Sakai on the line for you.
杰拉尔丁:克莱夫, 酒井先生找你。

CLIVE HARRIS: Mr. Sakai?
克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井先生?

How are you, Kazo?
你好, 加须?

MR. SAKAI: Well, Clive, thank you.
酒井先生:很好,克莱夫, 谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s nice to hear from you.
克莱夫.哈里斯:听到你的电话真高兴。

How are the family?
家人都好吗?

MR. SAKAI: They are fine, Clive.
酒井先生:都好,克莱夫。

Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的关心。

Clive, can I come to the point very quickly?
克莱夫,我直奔主题好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Please do.
克莱夫.哈里斯:请说。

MR. SAKAI: I' m very worried.
酒井先生:我很担心。

I have just seen a new product which is very like the Big Boss.
我刚看到一款与“大老板”很相似的产品。

CLIVE HARRIS: Really?
克莱夫.哈里斯:真的?

MR. SAKAI: I have changed my plans.
酒井先生:我改变了我的计划。

I' ll be in London tomorrow.
我明天会到伦敦。

We must meet.
我们必须见面。

My secretary will fax all my travel plans.
我的秘书会传真给你我的所有行程。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, of course, Kazo.
克莱夫.哈里斯:当然,加须。

I' ll meet you at the airport. Goodbye.
我在机场接你。再见。

Sally, whatever you have arranged for me tomorrow, it' s cancelled.
萨利,无论你明天安排了什么约会,都取消。I' ll be at the airport all morning with Mr. Sakai.
我明天整个上午都在机场陪酒井先生。

And possibly the afternoon as well.
并且下午也有可能。

DEREK JONES: How much do J.K. Toys know about you and who told them?
德里克.琼斯:J.K.玩具公司对你了解多少,谁告诉他们的?

And how good is Dealer Dan?
“商人丹”有多好?

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页