外贸英语-步入商界16-产品与服务抱怨(文档2)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

The fax machine that we hired from you has broken down.
我们租的你们的传真机坏了。

The paper keeps jamming.
传真纸总是卡住。

It hasn' t worked properly since you installed it.
自从你们安装后就一直不能正常工作。

We would like someone to come and fix it now.
我们希望你们现在派人来修好。

Look, I spoke to someone three hours ago.
听着,我三小时前就跟你们的人讲了。

They said an engineer would come before lunchtime.
他们说午饭前会有个工程师过来。

But in the service agreement it says that you will send someone within twenty-four hours.
但在服务协议里,你们承诺的是二十四小时内派人维修。

We need it fixed today.
我们需要它今天就修好。

Well, if you can' t get it repaired today then we will have to cancel our rental agreement.
如果你们今天不能修好,我们就不得不取消我们的租赁协议。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello!
凯特.麦凯纳:你好!

JENNY ROSS: Welcome back.
詹妮.罗斯:欢迎归来

I hear the American launch was a great success.
我听说美国的产品上市很成功。

KATE MCKENNA: I think we' ve cracked it.
凯特.麦凯纳:我想我们大获全胜了。

Orders for Big Boss are right on target.
“大老板”的定单纷纷而来。

And I had a wonderful holiday.
我度了个不错的假期。

For a few weeks I managed to stop thinking about Big Boss.
我试着这几周不去想 “大老板”。

So how have things been here?
这里的事情怎样?

Is this post mine?
这是我的信件吗?

JENNY ROSS: No. This is yours.
詹妮.罗斯:不是。这才是你的。

You haven' t heard the news?
你还没听说吧?

KATE MCKENNA: What' s happened?
凯特.麦凯纳:怎么了?

JENNY ROSS: There' s a problem with the circuitry on some of the units that went to Japan last week.
詹妮.罗斯:上周运往日本的产品有些电路板出了问题

KATE MCKENNA: What!!
凯特.麦凯纳:什么!!

JENNY ROSS: Derek flew to Tokyo to look at the problem.
詹妮.罗斯:德里克已飞去东京查看这个问题。

KATE MCKENNA: So it' s serious.
凯特.麦凯纳:那么说,是很严重了。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. And Don' s gone to the component supplier to find out how it happened.
詹妮.罗斯:是的。堂已经去了零部件供应商那里去调查事情的原因。

We think we have tracked the problem down to just two batches, but...
我们认为,出问题的产品只有两批,不过……

KATE MCKENNA: I don' t believe this. Where' s Clive?
凯特.麦凯纳:我不相信。克莱夫在哪儿?

JENNY ROSS: He' s in a meeting.
詹妮.罗斯:他在开会。

KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, I need to talk to him as soon as possible.
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,我要尽快跟他谈。

I' ve negotiated sales of over 80,000 units to the States...
我已经商定了超过8万件产品销往美国……

DON BRADLEY: We have three options.
堂.布拉德利:我们有三个选择。

We can re-negotiate with Southford Components or we can work with MAGL or Parkview.
我们可以重新与Southford零配件公司协商,或者我们可以与MAGL或Parkview合作。

CLIVE HARRIS: A crucial factor is how quickly they can deliver.
克莱夫.哈里斯:重要的是他们能多快供货。

DEREK JONES: MAGL certainly claim to be the fastest.
德里克.琼斯:MAGL一定是宣称供货最快的。

But I' m worried that although they are fast they may not have the best quality control.
但我担心,虽然他们是供货最快的,但他们可能没有最好的质量控制。

CLIVE HARRIS: And quality control was the problem with Southford Components.
克莱夫.哈里斯:质量控制正是Southford零配件公司出问题的地方。

DEREK JONES: Exactly. Although they have promised that their system is improved.
德里克.琼斯:一点也不错。尽管他们承诺质检系统已有改善。

DON BRADLEY: Looking at these quotations, I don' t think Parkview are the best option.
堂.布拉德利:看一下这些报价,我认为Parkview不是最好的选择。

They offer a very fast delivery time, they have a very high reputation and they are the nearest supplier to the assembly line.
他们提出的供货时间很快,他们的声誉很好,他们是离装配线最近的供应商。

But they are very expensive compared with Southford.
但与Southford 相比,他们的价格很高。

DEREK JONES: Don, price can' t be a factor at this stage.
德里克.琼斯:堂,价格在这个阶段已不是关键。

DON BRADLEY: I don' t agree with you.
堂.布拉德利:我不同意。

I think we have to get the best service at the best price.
我认为我们必须以最好的价格获得最好的服务。

克莱夫.哈里斯:我认为,我们可以和Southford零配件公司重新谈判获取一个更好的协议。
CLIVE HARRIS: I think we can re-negotiate a far better deal with Southford Components.

But we must move fast...Come in.
但我们一定要快……进来。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, what on earth' s going on?
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,到底出了什么事?

CLIVE HARRIS: Welcome back, Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯:欢迎你回来, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: I' ve just spent weeks selling Big Boss in the States and now I find out there' s something wrong with it.
凯特.麦凯纳:我刚在美国花了几周时间销售“大老板”,现在却发现出了问题。

Why didn't anyone tell me?
为什么没人告诉我?

CLIVE HARRIS: We only discovered this yesterday.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们也是昨天才发现问题的。

And we' re fairly sure that none of the defective circuits went to the States.
我们很确信没有缺陷电路流入美国。

Now, I spoke to New York ten minute ago.
我10分钟前跟纽约通过话。

They' re running a check.
他们在开始检查了。

They' re ringing back tomorrow.
他们明天会打电话回来。

All the signs are that it is just those two batches in Japan.
所有迹象表明只是日本的那两批有问题。

MR. SMITH: I want to speak to Edward Green right away...please.
史密斯先生:我要马上跟爱德华.格林谈话。

GERALDINE: Do you have an appointment, sir?
杰拉尔丁:先生,你有预约吗?

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页