JENNY ROSS: Is there an earlier flight?
詹妮.罗斯:有没有早点的航班?
...No, I really want a direct flight...Okay, I' ll hang on.
……不,我想要直航的……好的,我不会挂断。
KATE MCKENNA: Sorry Jenny.
凯特.麦凯纳:对不起,詹妮。
Could you find out the times of flights to Atlanta and reserve me a seat?
你能查一下去亚特兰大的航班并帮我订张票吗?
Business class. Non smoking.
商务仓。非吸烟区。
Returning the day after tomorrow.Thanks.
后天返回。谢谢。
I' m going home to pack a bag.
我要回家收拾包裹。
I' ll phone you in half an hour.
我半小时后再给你电话。
CLIVE HARRIS: Have you stayed in Frankfurt before?
克莱夫.哈里斯:你之前有没有在法兰克福待过?
MR. SAKAI: Oh yes, many times.
酒井先生:待过,好多次了。
JENNY ROSS: Clive...Sakai-san. Can I just have a word?
詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫 … 酒井先生。我能讲句话吗?
MR. SAKAI: Of course.
酒井先生:当然。
JENNY ROSS: It' s about your travel plans.
詹妮.罗斯:是有关您的旅行计划。
MR. SAKAI: Ah, thank you.
酒井先生:啊, 谢谢。
JENNY ROSS: We have arranged everything for you.
詹妮.罗斯:我们已经为您安排好了一切。
You leave London at 14.55 tomorrow.
您可以明天14;55分离开伦敦。
Latest check in time is 13.55 at Terminal Two.
最迟办理登机手续的时间是13:55,登机口是2号。
You have been upgraded to First Class at no extra charge.
您已免费升级到等仓。
MR. SAKAI: That is very kind. Do you know what time I arrive in Frankfurt?
酒井先生:你们太好了。你知道我到达法兰克福的时间吗?
JENNY ROSS: You arrive at Frankfurt at 17.30 local time
詹妮.罗斯:您到达法兰克福的时间是当地时间17:30,
and we have also arranged for a car to take you to your seven o' clock meeting.
我们也为您安排了车接您去7点钟会议的会场
Your flight back to Japan is on Saturday at twenty with a stop over in Dubai at the airline' s expense.
您回日本的航班是在周六的20点钟,飞机中途停迪拜,费用由航空公司出。
You need to re-confirm that leg of your journey forty-eight hours before you travel.
您要在出行前48小时再确认一下行程。
MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much, Jenny.
酒井先生:非常感谢, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: My pleasure, Sakai-san.
詹妮.罗斯:乐意之至, 酒井先生。
MR. SAKAI: I hope to return your hospitality when you come to Japan next month.
酒井先生:我希望下个月你们来日本时,我可以回馈你们的热情好客。
DON BRADLEY: Derek?
堂.布拉德利:德里克?
DEREK JONES: Uh huh.
德里克.琼斯:哼!, 哈!
DON BRADLEY: Can I ask you a quick question?
堂.布拉德利:我能问你一个问题吗?
DEREK JONES: Fire away.
德里克.琼斯:说吧。
DON BRADLEY: Can you make this January 28th deadline?
堂.布拉德利:你能在1月28日前完成吗?
DEREK JONES: Who knows?
德里克.琼斯:谁知道啊?
It' s difficult to say because there is a lot of work to do.
很难说,有太多的工作要做。
DON BRADLEY: Well, it' s getting late.
堂.布拉德利:时间不早了。
I' m going home. We' ll talk tomorrow.
我要回家了。我们明天谈。
See you in the morning.
明天早上见。
DEREK JONES: Good night.
德里克.琼斯:晚上好。
CAR HIRE CLERK: The courtesy bus outside will take you to your car.
车辆租赁人员:外面的免费接送汽车将带您到您租的车。
You' ll have a nice day now.
你会有个愉快的一天。
How can I help you?
可以为您效劳吗?
KATE MCKENNA: I' d like to hire a car.
凯特.麦凯纳:我要租辆车。
CAR HIRE CLERK: For how long?
车辆租赁人员:用多久?
KATE MCKENNA: Just for twenty-four hours.
凯特.麦凯纳:就24小时。
CAR HIRE CLERK: Which category of car would you like, madam?
车辆租赁人员:夫人,你要哪种车?
KATE MCKENNA: I' d like the standard four door saloon.
凯特.麦凯纳:就要标准的四门轿车好了。
CAR HIRE CLERK: That' s fine.
车辆租赁人员:好。
That price includes full collision waiver and unlimited mileage.
这个价格包括全额免碰撞保险服务,并且不限里程。
How are you paying?
您怎样付款?
KATE MCKENNA: I have a corporate charge card.
凯特.麦凯纳:我有公司赊帐卡。
CAR HIRE CLERK: That' s fine, and may I see your driver' s license, please?
车辆租赁人员:可以, 可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?
BIG BOSS: I want to be on the market by January 28th.
“大老板”:我想在1月28日前上市。