外贸英语-步入商界04-接受访问者(文档2)

上一页 目录页 下一页

 

DON BRADLEY: Hello, Mr. Sakai. We have spoken on the phone.
堂.布拉德利:你好, 酒井先生。我们在电话上交谈过。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Bradley. You are American.
酒井先生:你好, 布拉德利先生。你是美国人。

And what part of America are you from?
美国哪个部分?

DON BRADLEY: Los Angeles. But I have lived in the UK for five years. I like... /Ah. I have visited ?
堂.布拉德利:洛杉矶。不过我在英国已经住来年了。我喜欢……/啊。我参观过 ……

MR. SAKAI: I' m sorry.
酒井先生:对不起。

DON BRADLEY: No, please,after you.
堂.布拉德利:不,你先请。

MR. SAKAI: I have been to Los Angeles two or three times.
酒井先生:我曾经去过洛杉矶两、三次。

It' s an interesting city.
是个有趣的城市。

Well, I hope we have a chance to talk again.
希望有机会我们再聊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, you' ll be seeing Don at the presentation this afternoon.
克莱夫.哈里斯: 好,你会在今天下午的演示上见到堂。

MR. SAKAI: I look forward to that.
酒井先生:好期望啊。

PHIL WATSON: Edward?
菲尔.沃森:爱德华

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

PHIL WATSON: Hi, Edward.
菲尔.沃森:你好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello.
爱德华.格林: 你好。

PHIL WATSON: Phil Watson. Good to meet you.
菲尔.沃森:菲尔.沃森。遇见你很高兴。

Have you been waiting long?
等了很久了吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不久。

PHIL WATSON: Sorry, I was delayed.
菲尔.沃森:对不起,我被耽误了。

Shall we get straight down to business?
我们就开门见山开始谈生意?

EDWARD GREEN: Why not?
爱德华.格林:好啊。

PHIL WATSON: Follow me.
菲尔.沃森:跟我来。

CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, let me introduce you to Mr. Sakai from Detmore Systems.
克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我来给你介绍Detmore系统公司的酒井先生。
Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?

酒井先生,我来介绍德里克·琼斯可以吗?
Mr. Sakai, can I present Derek Jones?德里克是我们研发部经理。
Derek is our Development Manager.

DEREK JONES: It' s very nice to meet you, Mr. Sakai.
德里克.琼斯:很高兴见到你, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Jones. I' m sorry to interrupt your work.
酒井先生:你好, 琼斯先生。对不起打断了你的工作

DEREK JONES: Not at all? I like meeting visitors.
德里克.琼斯:没有--我喜欢会见访客。

You' re very welcome. Please make yourself at home.
很欢迎你来。请随意。

MR. SAKAI: So this is the development workshop?
酒井先生:这里就是研发车间吗?

DEREK JONES; Most of our products start here and this is our latest product, Big Boss.
德里克.琼斯:我们大部分产品从这里开始研发,这是最新产品, "大老板"。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes.
酒井先生:啊,是啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes, we think Big Boss will be very successful.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们认为"大老板"这款产品将会很成功的。

MR. SAKAI: And what does he do?
酒井先生:他可以做什么?

CLIVE HARRIS: Say hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:说“你好”。

BIG BOSS: (IN JAPANESE) Hello, Mr. Sakai. Welcome to Bibury Systems.
“大老板”:(日语) 你好, 酒井先生。欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, he speaks Japanese.
酒井先生:啊,他说的是日语。

DEREK JONES: He also listens.
德里克.琼斯:他还会听呢!

And by changing the chip he understands and speaks any language.
通过更换晶片,它可以说任何一种语言。

BIG BOSS: How are you fixed for lunch?
“大老板”:你午餐是怎么安排的?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you, but I have another engagement.
酒井先生:谢谢, 但是我有约了。

BIG BOSS: Okay, another time, maybe.
“大老板”:好的,或者下次吧。

PHIL WATSON: So, you say you want stronger colours. What about this?
菲尔.沃森:你说想要更深的颜色。这个怎么样?

EDWARD GREEN; I' m not sure about this one, are you?
爱德华.格林:这种颜色,我不确定,你呢?

PHIL.WATSON: No.
菲尔.沃森:不。

EDWARD GREEN: Could we have these two colours?
爱德华.格林:我们可以要这两种颜色吗?

PHIL WATSON: Yes, but those two colours together?
菲尔.沃森:可以,但是两种颜色一起吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Ah right.
爱德华.格林:啊,对啊。

CLIVE HARRIS: So, what kind of food do you like?
克莱夫.哈里斯:那,你喜欢什么菜?

Italian? Or there is a very good French restaurant close to the office.
意大利菜?或者办公室很近就有一家法国餐馆。

MR. SAKAI: Whatever you recommend.
酒井先生:随便吧。

I like eating all kinds of food.
我对所有的菜都喜欢。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then let' s go to the French restaurant.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那我们就去法国餐馆。

Geraldine, please confirm lunch for two at Rene' s and cancel the other reservations.
杰拉尔丁, 确认一下在雷内餐馆两个人的午餐,其他地方的预订取消。

GERALDINE: Okay, Mr. Harris.
杰拉尔丁:好的, 哈里斯先生。

Hello. I' m calling from Bibury Systems.
你好。我是Bibury系统公司的。

I' d like to confirm our reservation for two people at 12.30 please.
我想确认一下12:30的两个人的订餐。

The name is Harris.
名字是哈里斯。

Thanks a lot. Goodbye.
多谢。再见。

CLIVE HARRIS: By the way, are you free this evening?
克莱夫.哈里斯:顺便问一下,你晚上有空吗?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, I am.
酒井先生:是的,有。

CLIVE HARRIS: My wife and I are going to the theatre this evening.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我和太太今晚要去影院看电影。

Would you like to join us?
想不想和我们一起去?

MR. SAKAI: That' s very kind, but no thank you.
酒井先生:非常感谢, 但我还是不去了。

I love going to the theatre, but travelling makes me very tired.
我是喜欢看电影,但旅途颠簸的我太累了。

Tonight I must sleep.
今晚我一定要好好睡一觉。

CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, we' ll be back for 1.45.
克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁, 我们1:45回来。

MR. SAKAI: I must tell you Clive, Big Boss made me smile.
酒井先生:克莱夫, 我一定要告诉你,“大老板” 使我眉开眼笑。

创建时间:2007-12-30

上一页 目录页 下一页